Enrollment stinks!
We went to St. Paul University Manila this morning. St. Paul’s enrollment is very disorganized. I swear, it was so magulo in the hall where people had to register and pay and stuff. There were too much people. Pa’no ba naman kasi one day lang pwede mag-enroll. As in, that day itself lang pwede. Ang inconsiderate ng system nila. Do they even have a system?! Sorry for bitching about what happened this morning (until 3PM actually). It’s just that I have been in 3 different schools. St. Scholastica’s College Manila, iAcademy in Makati and this, St. Paul. St. Paul has the worst system in terms of their enrollment. MOST parents agree with me, don’t worry. I had no trouble convincing the people beside me or in front of me that it the school was so disorganized at that time. Sobrang hassle. And most people don’t have manners! Sumisingit lang sila kahit na nakikita na nilang sobrang haba nung line. This is my worst experience ever when it comes to enrolling in a school.
There was this woman who I approached very nicely. My voice was very calm despite the rush every one, including me, was going through. I asked her if she could check the envelopes that was with her to see if my name was there. She answered me ng pasigaw. After listening to whatever she was saying, I just said, “You don’t have to shout at me.” I never answer any one even when I feel that I’m right pero this one got out of hand. It was hot, the place smelled like sweat, they were disorganized tapos sisigawan nila ako?! Di naman lahat ng staff ganun. One woman was very, very kind to me. She brightened up my mood kasi she talked so calm. She looks like she knew what she was doing unlike some people.
Anyway, I didn’t get to enroll. :P Hahaha. Kasi the people in the school can’t find my transcript of records. Greeeeeeeeat. Now, they’re going to allow ME to enroll on Wednesday. :D Only me because I’m special. No, I am NOT special because I have to go back to that school again! :|
Sorry, I sound so mad. Well, I am. And I know that I should be. You should have been there. :|
After St. Paul, Marco and I went to Robinson’s Place muna just to hang out. It was cold there and I liked it. We went around the mall lang. We didn’t buy anything naman. So yuuuuuuuun. Hehehe.
Who did I beat in basketball? :P Yeeeah! :D
There was this woman who I approached very nicely. My voice was very calm despite the rush every one, including me, was going through. I asked her if she could check the envelopes that was with her to see if my name was there. She answered me ng pasigaw. After listening to whatever she was saying, I just said, “You don’t have to shout at me.” I never answer any one even when I feel that I’m right pero this one got out of hand. It was hot, the place smelled like sweat, they were disorganized tapos sisigawan nila ako?! Di naman lahat ng staff ganun. One woman was very, very kind to me. She brightened up my mood kasi she talked so calm. She looks like she knew what she was doing unlike some people.
Anyway, I didn’t get to enroll. :P Hahaha. Kasi the people in the school can’t find my transcript of records. Greeeeeeeeat. Now, they’re going to allow ME to enroll on Wednesday. :D Only me because I’m special. No, I am NOT special because I have to go back to that school again! :|
Sorry, I sound so mad. Well, I am. And I know that I should be. You should have been there. :|
After St. Paul, Marco and I went to Robinson’s Place muna just to hang out. It was cold there and I liked it. We went around the mall lang. We didn’t buy anything naman. So yuuuuuuuun. Hehehe.
Who did I beat in basketball? :P Yeeeah! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home