Friday the 13th stupidity
13th entry on Friday the 13th.
We broke up. After 30+ minutes, we're back together again. Ok, I was so stupid. I didn't have any reason on why I broke up with him. Nainis lang ako because I can't stay in iAcademy to wait for him. Grr. Then I took it out on him. Which, I know is wrong. Argh. So stupid. :| :( I feel so lucky for having a very, very understanding boyfriend. He felt bad and I saw him na sobrang galit na kanina.Tangina. Maling mali ako. I'm ranting right now because of my stupidity. I felt bad kanina. I didn't cry. I can't. I'm mapride. That's the reason, I think, on why I didn't cry.
Anyway, all is good now. Friday the 13th sucks! For me, at least.
We broke up. After 30+ minutes, we're back together again. Ok, I was so stupid. I didn't have any reason on why I broke up with him. Nainis lang ako because I can't stay in iAcademy to wait for him. Grr. Then I took it out on him. Which, I know is wrong. Argh. So stupid. :| :( I feel so lucky for having a very, very understanding boyfriend. He felt bad and I saw him na sobrang galit na kanina.
Anyway, all is good now. Friday the 13th sucks! For me, at least.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home