Monday, June 16, 2008

Of sickness and death

I just finished reading Tuesdays with Morrie the other night. I started accepting death. That death would really come into everyone's lives. I wasn't scared anymore of death. Death became a part of my life now. Sooner or later, it's going to come. It's up to us if we want to prolong it or not. Tuesdays with Morrie is a really good book. It has inspired me deeply. :)

Just as I was done reading something about death and sickness, a day after, I found out that my mom has cancer. I didn't cry right away. I cried that night when my boyfriend and I were talking about her. He was asking me what did I do to mom that showed her my sweetness. So, I reminisced. I pictured every scene that I was telling my boyfriend. Kissing her, hugging her, sitting on her lap even though I was in first year high school already, telling her that I love her. I never felt shy when it comes to showing my love for her. Anyway, I love my mom. And I'm sure that to everyone out there who still has there mothers with them, I'm sure you love them too. I'm just asking for prayers. To anyone who goes to my blog or who just stumbled here, please, pray for my mom. I know she hasn't done anything good to you but my family needs her. I need her. And I want her to watch me grow up. Well, that's it. I have finally let it out of my system. :)

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home