Sunday, July 27, 2008

Because adding FUCK in between words will make me cool

Don't mind the title. :)) I just find people placing the word "fuck" in between words so "pacool". Long time, no update. Our computer's busted AGAIN for the nth time. I just fixed it this January and now, it's busted again. I'm using Marco's laptop. Haha. Environmental opportunist muna ko. I'll use my resources while I still have it. Environmental Science geek much? :)) So, anyway, St. Paul had this acquaintance party last Friday and I wasn't able to come because I found out about it the day before the event. Di naman ako papayagan pag short notice yung pag'ask ko ng permission so, I went to Marco's game nalang. I watched them play. Next Friday, last day na nilang maglalaro. And... I forgot when ipapalabas yung Juno sa iAcademy. I want to watch it kasi. I can't find it YET sa mininova.org. Pero, ang tagal ko ng chineck nun e. I'll download it when the computer's fixed na.

So, school's cool. Midterms next, next week. Midterms in swimming next week. I don't have classes tomorrow but I have to go to St. Paul because I have this meeting with my groupmates in Psych. We have to discuss about our course requirement. Why didn't we have this in iAcademy?

Malapit na ko mag'birthday. August 25 to be exact. Err, I'm not excited. 1. I'm turning 18. I'm old. :( I don't want to be 18. And 2. I'm too immature to be 18. Hahaha! I'm too kiddie to be 18.

So, yun lang. :) I want cellphone for my birthday. That's the only thing I'm looking for on my birthday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home