I told you so and the 3rd
The earthquake thing was not real. I told you so! Our professor in Environmental Education told us that no one has a device or technology that could predict when an earthquake will occur and how hard it will be. So, I`ve been telling my contacts in Multiply who kept on posting about this earthquake on July 18 that they shouldn`t believe it. Yes, they should pray so that no earthquake would happen but they shouldn`t base it on those fake messages.
So, today`s our 3rd monthsary. We`ve been together for 3 months now. :) I love him so much. God knows how much I do. :D Mushy shit? Nah. I`m in love. :P And it feels good. :)) Haha. Really, I am in love. He gave me a shirt. It had their band`s logo on it. It`s black. It`s a size 20. :)) I`m fat. I know! Anyway, I smiled lang the whole time when we got the shirt na. It looks nice! I`m going to wear it on Saturday when I go to iAcademy. :D I want to wear it na! Excited, much? I`ll post the picture with me wearing the shirt some other time because Marco is just on his way home from here. :D So, yeah. :P We just spent the day together. Haha. It was fun. :D :)
So, today`s our 3rd monthsary. We`ve been together for 3 months now. :) I love him so much. God knows how much I do. :D Mushy shit? Nah. I`m in love. :P And it feels good. :)) Haha. Really, I am in love. He gave me a shirt. It had their band`s logo on it. It`s black. It`s a size 20. :)) I`m fat. I know! Anyway, I smiled lang the whole time when we got the shirt na. It looks nice! I`m going to wear it on Saturday when I go to iAcademy. :D I want to wear it na! Excited, much? I`ll post the picture with me wearing the shirt some other time because Marco is just on his way home from here. :D So, yeah. :P We just spent the day together. Haha. It was fun. :D :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home