Random
Don't eat at McDonald's if you want to somehow help in saving the rain forest. Well, my professor in Environmental Science said that McDonald's destroyed a part of the Amazon forest so that they could build a ranch there to sell more burgers! How selfish, right?! :| So, no matter how yummy the burgers in McDonald's could be, I am restraining myself from eating there. Which is good because burgers in fast foods have very high amount of calories. :P
It rained this afternoon. Saraaaaaaaaaap! :D While it was raining outside, I decided to eat ice cream. :P Marco ate ice cream too. Haha. Ang sarap kumain ng malamig while malamig sa labas e. :D McFlurry! Yum! Hm. Take note, I ate in McDonald's before I knew about the forest issue. :P
It rained this afternoon. Saraaaaaaaaaap! :D While it was raining outside, I decided to eat ice cream. :P Marco ate ice cream too. Haha. Ang sarap kumain ng malamig while malamig sa labas e. :D McFlurry! Yum! Hm. Take note, I ate in McDonald's before I knew about the forest issue. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home