Looooooooong time
A lot has happened. :) Some were good, others were bad. Nevertheless, they're all worth going through.
So, it was our 4th Monthsary last Friday. I had two midterms left and they were both during the morning. He had no classes so, we spent the day together. He bought a DVD then we watched One More Chance at home. :) The day was ok. Hehe. 4 down, 4ever more to go. Check out his wallpaper.

Ay. Last August something was the Acquaintance party of iAcademy in Bubba Gump. I was there, of course. Haha! I'm the almost always present girlfriend e. Andy was there. And I was starstruck. :)) Sorry na. Okaaay. Soooo, photoshare. :)

Lace, Nix and Jana. :) Friendsssssssss. Partners in crime.

Me and Marco. :) I love you!
Finish na. :)
So, it was our 4th Monthsary last Friday. I had two midterms left and they were both during the morning. He had no classes so, we spent the day together. He bought a DVD then we watched One More Chance at home. :) The day was ok. Hehe. 4 down, 4ever more to go. Check out his wallpaper.

Ay. Last August something was the Acquaintance party of iAcademy in Bubba Gump. I was there, of course. Haha! I'm the almost always present girlfriend e. Andy was there. And I was starstruck. :)) Sorry na. Okaaay. Soooo, photoshare. :)
Lace, Nix and Jana. :) Friendsssssssss. Partners in crime.
Me and Marco. :) I love you!
Finish na. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home