Rainy Days
Yesterday, sobrang fun. Ang laughtrip ng mga kasama ko. Attendance check: Marco, Imman, Florence, Elaine, Ako. Hm. Basta. Ang saya. :)) Tawa lang kami ng tawa. Sobrang sakit na ng cheeks and jaws ko sa kakatawa. :P :D I didn`t want to go home. Pero we had to, eventually. Mga 6:00PM na ko umuwi. Ang galing ni Marco magpaka`gay ha! :)) The best! Tandem pa sila ni Imman. Waah. E si Imman palang, sobrang laughtrip na. :)) :)) Ano pa kaya pag nagsama silang dalawa, diba? :) The best yung day kahapon. After what my family have been going through, I deserve a good laugh once in a while. I need a good laugh. :D Kaya nga I never bring my problems to school e. Kasi, I want to be happy while in school. :)
Improving na friends ko in St. Paul, ha? :D Hahaha. Di na ko masungit, unlike nung first day. :P I`m liking school even more.
3 day weekend for me. :D We don`t have classes talaga on Monday. Then, no classes again on Tuesday. :) Although Marco and I might go out on Tuesday. ;) Wag lang sana umulan that day! :D I`ll pray. Malakas ako kay Lord e! :D :P
SURVEY/S:
1. Your name plus "o" ?
- Monique-o
2. Two feelings at the moment ?
- Happy :"> Glad :))
3. What are you listening to right now?
- The rain. Literally.
4. A part of a song lyric that's in your mind right now ?
- Ngayon na ang huling paalam sa`yo aking mahal, sa`ting nakaraan.
5. Describe where you are right now ?
- Comfy.
6. What is your highlight for the week?
- Tuesday. Tuesdate with my one and only Marco. :P
7. What are you craving to have right now?
- McFlurry! We were supposed to have something delivered from Mcdo but no one`s picking up the phone. :|
8. Any unforgettable childhood memory ?
- There are a lot of unforgettable memories back then. Haha! I was clumsy so I had some scars. Blaa.
9. A not-so-good childhood memory ?
- I don't know. When I brat about stuff? :P
10. What are your nicknames ?
- Nikki, Nik, Nix, Nixie, Kike
11. Your plans for tomorrow ?
- Finish all of my homeworks.
12. Your two plans for today ?
- None. It`s about to end na din naman e. :)
13. Are you thinking of someone right now?
- Nope.
14. Do you party?
- No, I don`t. I`m not into parties. I prefer staying at home, reading a book.
15. Do you like twins ?
- I wanted to have a twin.
16. Fill in the blanks.. “I am…”
- A girl.
17. Last meal?
- Milo rice. :P
18. Say anything you like to whoever is reading this.
- Hey! :D
19. Are you feeling hungry?
- Nope.
20. Who do you miss right now ?
- Marco.
21. Last friend you saw online?
- Madami e.
22. Last friend you saw go offline ?
- I don`t notice those who go offline.
23. What do you like about night ?
- The stars. :)
24. If you were in a farm, what do you want to see?
- Horses. :D
25. Last person who gave a comment to you?
- Lace. :)
26. Did you like it?
- Yeah.
27. Do you play an instrument? What instrument ?
- Nope. :P
28. What song did u last hear?
- I can`t remember. :| I think it was No Ordinary Love (I`m not sure with the title) by Urbandub.
29. Where did you hear it from ?
- Marco's PDA.
30. Now what are you listening to ?
- None
31. Who haven't you seen in awhile? (give3)
- Marco, cousins, mom
32. Do you miss them?
- Yeah! Super.
33. Where ARE THEY!?
- Different places. :P
34. Given a choice, would you sing or dance?
- Sing. I looooove singing.
35. What were you doing before answering this survey?
- Downloaded movies.
37. What is the favorite brand of shoes u have?
- Wala.
38. Latest realization?
- Lately, wala. :))
39. When/Where were you born?
- August 25, 1990 / Same place where Marco was born. :P
40. Do you consider yourself a jolly person?
- Yup. :D
41. Do you have a dirty mind?
- Sometimes. :P
42. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
- Ok lang. I don`t really care. :)
43. Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn't do?
- Yeah.
44. Have you ever really wanted something so bad and got it?
- Yeah, I guess.
45. Are you aware of what happens around you?
- Yeah.
46. When is your next road trip?
- I don`t know. :D
47. Would you ever consider having a long distance relationship?
- Nah. That would be so hard.
48. Do you have any friends that you've known for 10 years or more?
- Wala e.
49. Do you need to know everything about someone's past?
- Nope. It doesn`t really matter.
50. What do you look forward to most in the next 2 months?
- School. Haha. :P
51. Favorite place to be with the one you love?
- Naman. Anywhere. Haha. Doesn`t really matter basta may upuan. And malamig. :D
52. Your dream summer get-away trip?
- Hawaii. :P
53. What’s the first word that comes to your mind right now?
- None.
54. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
- Play pranks on people. :))
55. Last time you passed out?
- 1st year college.
56. Why?
- I didn`t eat lunch.
57. Do you laugh so hard that it makes you cry?
- Yeah.
58. Who's your favorite Laughtrip Mate?
- Marco. :))
59. Complete the Sentence. I LOVE...
- A lot of stuff. :D
60. Why?
- Just because/ :)
61. Are you bored?
- Nope. I just had nothing to do. :))
62. Last message Please.
- May please pa e no. :P
------------------
1. mabait ka ba?
In a way, yes. :P
2. anong paborito mong gamit sa bag mo?
Yung cologne ko. Ang bango e. :) Tsaka notebook. Haha.
3. sino huling nagtext sayo?
Edward.
4. anong iniisip mo ngaun?
Wala e.
5. anong huling sinabi sayo na nakakainis?
Ewan ko. Hahaha. Di ako minsan nagpapa`apekto sa mga nakaka`inis na bagay. :P
6. ano paborito mong pagkain?
Sweets. Basta matamis, favorite ko. :P
7. magaling ka ba sumayaw?
Hindi e. :))
8. ano ginawa mo kahapon?
Madami. Do I have to enumerate all? :P Katamad. :| :))
9. one word to describe you right now?
Random.
10. last thing you bought?
Food. :P
11. last person who YM'd u?
Marco.
14. who's the tallest person you know?
Humby? :D
15. what's your favorite thing to do?
Play Monopoly. :))
16. do you meet a lot of guys/girls when you're out?
Sometimes. Pero, I`m not friendly ee.
17. masaya ka ba ngayon????
Ang dami namang question marks. :)) Yeah. :D
18. ano wish mo? isa lang ah.
Isa lang talaga. Na gumaling na mom ko. :)
20. meron ka bang kilala na may crush sayo?
Boyfriend ko, angal? :P
21. sino kaaway mo sa bahay?
Wala. :)
22. gusto mo ba na may unexpected visitors?
It depends. :D
23. may kaaway ka ba sa family ties mo?
Wala.
24. may kasundo ka ba sa bahay?
Yeah. Lahat. :)
A goodnight from Marco. :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home