Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tuesdate and Uniform

Yesterday, Tuesday, Marco and I decided to hang out and go some place because it was Manila Day so we had no classes and he had no classes talaga on Tuesdays. :) We went to Glorietta. Went around. Ate food. Kwentuhan. It was fun. I had a tummy ache nga lang pagtagal. We had no idea what caused my tummy ache. Then, we walked all the way to Phil. Stock to ride a bus so we could go home na. :) Aahhh. It was fun. I love spending the day with him.

I got my uniform this afternoon na. I thought I was going to wear it tomorrow na pero it`s too big daw. They said na medium ako pero small lang naman pala ako. Haha. So, there. Ipapa`fix muna namin yung uniform ko. Sayang! I was a lil bit excited pa naman. :P

I had fun today. Haha. In our Faith and Revelation class, we had lecture lang. The prof. wasn`t boring. :) She had lots of kwentos for us. Kwentos which are related to the topic naman. After that, break time. I went home. Para tipid! :P Then, Psych. was next na. Laughtrip classmates ko. I mean, mga katabi ko. Haha! Si TJ pinaka`laughtrip e. :)) At first pala, sobrang hot sa room. Di nagwwork yung airconditioner so we had to switch rooms pa. After Psych., Logic class ko na. Iniinggit pa ko nila Jai na wala na silang class after Psych. :| Okaaay. :)) So, Logic class was ok. Ai. May activity and it was super benta. The prof. said some words and he wanted us to think of the first word that would enter our mind. So, he said COFFEE so I wrote on my paper the word HOT since it`s the first word that came to my mind. He said that coffee determines how we look at SEX. :)) :)) :| Hahaha! Aba. Malay ko bang ganun. :)) Today`s the best, a. :D

So, I`ll edit my Psych. homework since our professor rejected MOST of my classmates works. I don`t know how she wants us to do it. BAHALA NA! :| I have to drop it off to Jai pa first thing tomorrow. :))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home