Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tag! I`m it :)

Rule: List all the names you were called by and the people who calls you that. Tag at least 5 members of your contacts and give a comment on their site for them to know they've been tagged.

Babe/Baby/Hun/Crush/Sweetheart/Darling/Batas - Marco
Beb/Nek/Cook/Leeg/Neekee/Key - Elaine
Mahal - Florence
Ate Monique - Mga little sis
Ate - Classmates in Intro. to Psych. :|
Tubby/Dyke/Tibo/Homonique/Nik Tamis (DI KO NA MAALALA YUNG IBA! =)) ) - Edward
Tita Nikki - Mga pamangkin ko
Mon mon - 4th grade classmates
Lil bro - Bea
Crush - Ate Kai
By - Joan
Sweety - Jacqy
Mommy - Lace
Nix/Nik - Most people
Nikki - Relatives
Babes - Mandy

I tag anyone who wants to answer this. :) If you`re bored or whatever, then eto. Sagutan niyo. :)) Nakakatawa pa.


Today was fun. As in. I loved today. :D

You. Thank you for today! :) I love you! :-* Even though less lang yung time that we spent together, okay lang. :D

/edit/

Someone got a little jealous. :)) I love you! And even though three lang yung pinost ko dyan, you know that you called me more pet names than anyone. :) You first called me crush back in March (When I typed in March I accidentally typed MarcO :P) 29, 2008. You just woke up. I was in this Mac shop in Rob. I was shocked, of course, because I had no idea! :D Then you called me babe. I can`t remember when. I know it was in April. April 2, I think. :) Or madaling araw of April 3. Basta. It`s April. :) Hmmm... then I called you Hubby. Because... well. Just because. :D Basta. There are a lot pa. You called me pumpkin. But I said I didn`t like that one because in Memoirs of a Geisha, there`s this girl called pumpkin because of her round face (Correct me if I`m wrong) so ayoko yun. Haha. :D What else? I can`t think of anything else. Call me any way you want. I don`t care as long as it`s you calling on to me. :D

Marco went here kanina. Hm... basta. I won`t talk about it na lang. It`s something between us. ;) July 8 is malapit na. :D Anong meron? :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home